A Collaborative Approach towards a New
Oil and Gas Landscape
Given the volatility in oil prices , highlighting current trends, holds extensive discussions on
technological advancements and integrated approaches being used by OnG Professionals.
India’s Most Reputed Oil and Gas Networking Platform
The event brings together key dignitaries from all across the their vision and focus
globe and serves as a catalyst for companies to market
areas across the complete upstream value chain.
Opportunities for Participants
Apart from being an informative platform for companies to brand their products/services , be allocated for upcoming projects and
the conference illuminates qualitative information about resources to highlights ongoing research and
development for unparalleled growth.
The 11th Annual India Drilling and Exploration Conference 2018 - IDEC
The 11th edition of India Drilling & Exploration Conference (IDEC) will be organized from 31 May to 1 June 2018, Mumbai, India. Since its inception, IDEC has become one of the world’s leading platform for energy experts to exchange knowledge and has become our flagship event in the industry. With 230 participants, 15 sponsors and 20 hours of networking in 2017, the 2018 conference will set new levels of attendance and engagement through stimulating panel discussions, well researched technical presentations and invaluable networking opportunities for the oil & gas community.READ More
Message From IDEC Founder
Thinking of creating a global platform for the oil & gas & marine industry for sharing & seeking knowledge for continuous growth, we started the India Drilling & Exploration Conference (IDEC) in 2008.
Over the years we have learned that developing friendships with our peers around the world is invaluable. Through these friendships we were, & are able to learn and rely on each other for sound advice, referrals, and guidance. Each year we look forward to the next IDEC Conference, where we renew old friendships, make new ones, and learn new skills and ways to meet industry needs.
The 11th IDEC, 31 May – 1 June, 2018 is our next opportunity to come together & participate. I encourage each of you to plan to join us at the conference as the conference gives you the opportunity to hear the latest technology trends, market developments, new opportunities and participate in important discussions that affect the business.
Meeting and exceeding attendees’ expectations is another guiding principle of our business and we are closer to our industry, so we can satisfy their ever increasing requirements. Look forward to welcome you at the conference.
Call For Papers
You may submit abstracts relative to the Theme of the Conference. All abstracts received would then be reviewed by the Advisory Board Committee for finalization.Read More
IDEC offers numerous opportunities for its participants to exhaustively market their products and services under the aegis of Major Energy Players present.Read More
Post Show Report
10th Edition – A Glimpse of what happened at the 10th edition of India Drilling and Exploration Conference. (Post Show Report PDF and Photo Attached)Read More
Energy and Marine
having collective experience of over 125 years. We aim at providing in-depth information & developments of onshore & offshore oil and gas industry.Read More
IDEC 2018 Topics
Innovation in the oil and
HSE and quality management
Human resource development
- · To build your professional network for gaining valuable resources & get referrals
- · To increase your awareness of new trends happening in your area of interest
- . To build your knowledge base
- · To expand your resources
- · Exposure to future projects that can impact future results
- · To learn best-practices.
- · Meeting new vendors and suppliers to learn more about the current business climate.
- · Opportunity to meet owners & operators
- · Opportunity to meet new companies in your area of interest
- · Opportunity for knowing any M & A, asset sale & purchase opportunities
- · to build your professional network for gaining valuable resources & get referrals
- · to increase your awareness of new trends happening in your area of interest
- · to build your knowledge base
- · to expand your resources
- · exposure to future projects that can impact future results
- · to learn best-practices.
- · meeting new vendors and suppliers to learn more about the current business climate.
- · opportunity to meet owners & operators
- · opportunity to meet new companies in your area of interest
- · opportunity for knowing any M & A, asset sale & purchase opportunities