· The presentation shall contain new major contribution in terms of knowledge or experience in the oil & gas business.
· The presentation must be technically correct and of interest to the petroleum sector, it may present information about equipment and tools but must avoid any commercialism and the use of trade names.
· The abstract must have received the necessary clearance by the company of the presenting author.
· Abstracts and presentations shall be submitted in electronic format. The abstract text shall be between 200 - 400 words and be written in English. Pictures and graphs must be avoided. The abstract shall describe the technical content of the work, its possible application, and any technical or economic contribution.
To have your topic considered for presentation in this conference, please adhere the to following deadlines.
· Submission of topic along with Abstracts: 28th February 2018.
· Provisional Acceptance of Abstracts:15th March 2018.
· Submission of Full presentation: 20th April, 2018.
· Submission of Final presentation: 10th May, 2018